Introduction

Hello readers,

My name is Cennedi. I'm a junior in high school and love writing. I am a staff writer and online editor for my high school newspaper publication, The High Post. I want to become a Journalist in the future and would also like to publish a book. I do musical theatre with my best friends and was an Irish dancer for eight years. I also love to cosplay. I write on Wattpad as Cennedixx and try to update my stories weekly or biweekly. I have three younger siblings that look up to me and drive me crazy. (I still love them)

I hope to use this blog for updates on my writing and to talk about things that matter to me that I may not be able to talk about in my school newspaper.

I love connecting with my readers so feel free to email me at cennedixx.wattpad.news@gmail.com

Comments