Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving. I hope your day is filled with love and laughter. I will be spending my day with family. I just wanted to let you all know that I am thankful for you. I can’t believe how far I have come since I first started using Wattpad. When my first story was such trash that I took it down permanently. Now I have three very successful fanfictions and hopefully by the beginning of the new year a successful original manuscript.  


NaNoWriMo may be just about over but today is a day to celebrate what you are thankful for. So take a break from writing, eat way too much food, and enjoy life. for you have made amazing accomplishments.


I would also like to take a moment and wish my Irish Dancer friends good luck at the Mid-Atlantic Oireachtas in Philadelphia. I know you all will do great and I hope you all qualify for nationals. I remember the joy and stress the competition brought when I went three times while I still danced.


I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving.


Kisses,

Cennedi     

Comments